Make an Impact
The generosity of the people of the church helps create more opportunities for people to experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus, and there is no greater impact we could make together.
Ways to Give
Financial giving through the church is done in two ways: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches that we worship the Lord by bringing Him our tithe, which is 10% of our income. When we give in addition to our tithe, it’s called an offering.
God tells us in His Word that He loves a cheerful giver, which is why we always want to create opportunities to give as He leads us and with a cheerful heart, through no obligation.
If you’re ready to give, you can do it online or in a service.
Give with Bank Account
When choosing to give with a bank account, keep the following in mind:
- When you give with a bank account, the processing fees are lower than when you give with a credit card.
- You will have to verify that you own the bank account.
- When you donate using a bank account the first time, your account is saved to your donor profile, so that you won’t have to verify account ownership every time you give.
Planning Center does not store your bank account log in information or account number.
You can either verify your bank account instantly by logging in to your bank account (for most major banks) or verify your bank account using micro-deposits.
Once your bank account is verified, you can select it as a payment method to make a donation. However, until your bank account is verified, it will not show as an option to choose when giving.
Give with Debit/Credit Card
If you choose Debit/credit card, you can give using most credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date, and CVC code.
- If you plan on using this card in the future, check the box to save your card to your donor profile. This is optional, but can speed up the donation process for for any future donations.
- Check the box if you want to cover the processing fee for the donation. This option will only appear if your church has enabled this feature.
- Click Give to submit your donation.